Thursday, September 3, 2009

PAGSIDLIT HAN ADLAW (SUNRISE)

What a great way to start this Blog. Tanauan, Leyte has one of the best sunrise that I've ever seen. Facing the Pacific Ocean, it gives us the view of the sun reflecting its light on the clear, and calm waters of the Leyte Gulf.

Welcome to my beloved hometown. Soon I will be posting more pictures from our beloved Tanauan. Tanauananons are most welcome to join me in posting their views to make this blog one of the most read blogs about Tanauan, Leyte.

Those who would like to contribute views and comments to this blog just send your write-up and pictures to reymaceda@ gmail.com or rey_maceda@yahoo.com.

Happy blogging and just like the picture above, I hope this will start a new day and though there are clouds over the sky, someday this will give way to give us a bright and sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment